Welcome to the second Governance Roundup — the concise source for updates within the Nexus Mutual community, including upcoming governance actions, the latest developments, and everything else about the future of risk sharing!
We’re still designing this roundup’s format and content. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please post on the Feedback section on the Nexus Mutual Forum!
The Part 1 Liquidity Parameters discussion concluded last week, and this week the Part 2 discussion begins.
- Members participated in the Part 1 discussion on the forum: Liquidity Parameters Discussion (Part 1) | How much ETH liquidity do we start with?
- Last week, they voted on Snapshot to signal their support for how much initial ETH liquidity should be allocated to the RAMM, the length of the initial exit period, and the length of time until the MCR is reached. Review this recap of the signaling vote outcomes, as summarized on the recent Nexus Mutual community call.
From now until 17 September, members will participate in the Part 2 discussion to review the parameters, analyze R&D’s simulation and modeling of different potential parameters and how they impact the RAMM (to be shared imminently), and share our respective thoughts on the parameters that would help members’ achieve the outcomes that were discussed during the Part 1 discussion.
- The Liquidity Parameters Discussion (Part 2) | What parameters do we need to achieve the outcome members’ signalled support for in Part 1? will take place from 29 August to 11 September.
- The Part 2 Snapshot signaling vote will take place between 12–17 September. Mark your calendars and look out for our announcements on the Nexus Mutual Discord!
- You can catch up on the last two (2) weekly analysis posts to review the mutual’s cover sales, active cover by cover type, and more.
The next issue of The Hedge, Nexus Mutual’s monthly newsletter, will be published on September 7th - stay tuned!
Also, don’t forget to mark your calendars for our next Community Call on the Nexus Mutual Discord on Tuesday (12 September) at 1pm UTC!
Have a great week!