Mobile Support & Wallet Connect

At the moment the app sort of works on mobile wallets using the ‘connect wallet’ button on membership (the ‘connect metamask’ button does nothing), enough for KYC and swaps (possibly more) but not functional for the dashboard or governance.

I don’t know if its technically difficult or not but implementing Wallet Connect would cover the major mobile wallets (Meta mobile, Trust, Argent etc…) and potentially attract new users from these platforms.

1 Like

We’ve been gradually refactoring all the UI so we can easily add other wallets. It’s definitely on the way.

Hi There,

Today on mobile, the connect metamask does nothing. Also when using desktop and becoming a member, the uploading back of a license results in only the huge barcode on back of license to be shown. If you try to upload crystal clear front of license it flags multiple false errors like blurry or corners not being seen. Also you can not continue from mobile after uploading face picture. After uploading front and back on desktop there then was no option for uploading face picture. Tons of issues my friend. Please fix. BTW my membership is currently pending and cant wait to join!

1 Like

solved by becoming a member first and then initiating swamp from NXM website. swamp still flagged errors on Metamask