Quidli is a micro on-ramp connecting Web 2.0 apps and web3 assets for you to embed crypto rewards and incentives into your collaboration workflows to boost participation and motivation. The app enables you to recognize your top contributors natively in your Slack and or Discord, and is mainly used today by community managers who want to leverage community engagement on social media. Quidli users include the community teams at ConsenSys, the NEAR Foundation, ETHDenver, OrangeDAO, iExec, Flare Network, Tezos Foundation and CELO.
Here’s some key numbers we observed in 2022 on Quidli:
- Nb of organizations: 1100+
- transaction volume: ~$2.4m
- Nb of transactions: ~140k/month
- Types of orgs: Remote companies, online communities, web3 organizations, DAOs
- Use cases: Recognition, rewards, incentives, ambassador programs
We propose to you to build a light integration of Nexus Mutual Blockchain to Quidli by adding NXM to our API and hosted app environment. This will enable you to seamlessly distribute NXM tokens as rewards to the top active participants in your community directly in your Slack or Discord.
In addition to helping you internally share NXM tokens within your ecosystem, this integration lets us offer NXM to our user base of 1000+ organizations as an option via Quidli’s open token platform.
Once completed, $NXM token will be available as an option on:
- Quidli web app
- Quidli Slack app
- Quidli Discord app
- Any subsequent integrations built by Quidli
Added value for Nexus Mutual:
Through this initial partnership, we’d like to help Nexus Mutual build an awesome community and ecosystem by enabling you to effectively boost community engagement using token incentives. Sharing more tokens with community members can help you to establish a positive alignment flywheel leading to more contributions and ultimately growth towards your main mission and objectives.
1st Milestone: Review of the token technical documentation (blockchain, smart contracts, tokens, etc.).
2nd Milestone: Testing to ensure $NXM is functional and usable within our environment.
3st Milestone: Review the integration with the Nexus Mutual marketing team
Timeline: 3 weeks
We’re asking for $3,000 (in $NXM , USDC or fiat preference) to kick off the integration work.
Justin Ahn - CEO
Role: Justin is the project coordinator
Guillaume Figielski - CTO
Role: Guillaume oversees token integration and product management
Luke Vignal - Head of Business Dev
Role: Will be in charge of the partnership coordination and marketing efforts
Titus Decali - UX Designer
Role: Titus will be in charge of the front-end development
Luis Marquez - Back End Dev
Role: Luis will be in charge of the Back-end development
What level of support do you expect throughout the project completion process?
We would like to have support:
- Financial: mainly concerns the integration and research efforts (technical doc) of the dev team and maintenance costs.
- Technical: We review the necessary technical documentation (blockchain, smart contracts, token, etc.). If additional docs and or consultation is needed, we’ll contact you to get connected with the appropriate person/team for guidance.
- Marketing: We would like to conduct joint marketing actions in order to promote our community to the NXM token and to introduce the Nexus community to Quidli as well.
• Website: quid.li
Legal Company Name (if applicable): Quidli Inc
Company Full Address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, USA
Legal Company Identification Number (from incorporation documents): 301130684