- Rox is talking at Crypto Credit Summit on Wednesday this week https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cryptocredit/register
- Forum chat on reducing low_cost_risk_limit: Improve Bootstrapping New Covers - Reduce Low_Risk_Cost_Limit Forum discussion to reduce low_risk_cost_limit to make it easier to bootstrap cover for new protocols. TL:DR Should assist cover sales without materially changing risk profile. https://forum.nexusmutual.io/t/improve-bootstrapping-new-covers-reduce-low-risk-cost-limit/303
- New claims assessment flow https://preview.nexusmutual.io/claim-assessment - test and give us feedback please
- 250,000 HEGIC tokens have been rewarded to NXM stakers on the HEGIC contract. This campaign is now closed as the final rewards were claimed yesterday.
- The two governance proposals #112 - reducing low_risk_cost_limit to 50,000 NXM and #113 - allow members to designate a different claim payout address have now been implemented. This means prices have been reduced on any protocols that weren’t already at minimum pricing